Ändring av EGF stadgar

Om go i Sverige

Moderators: boywing, pel, sestir, pem

Eskil

Ändring av EGF stadgar

Post by Eskil »

Hej alla,
Idag fick jag ett mail till Sveriges adress hos EGF angående föreslagen förändring av EGFs stadgar:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Members,

the Commission headed by Han Ellenbroek came up with a draft proposal for the new Constitution. Attached you can find an introduction to the work and the proposal in pdf.

As you will read in the introduction, due to short time, our plan is to receive your comments before the end of 2013. In January 2014 the Commission will review all comments and define the final proposal of the Constitution to be voted in AGM 2014.

We encourage you to discuss the new text and give us your feedback: new proposals, other changes, clarifications and a better English are welcome!
Priority should go to matters into the new Constitution. The newly-introduced General Regulations is also very important but we will have a little more time to discuss it starting from January and finalize it in April-May.

We wait on your comments on the text, but we would like to hear your opinion also on the following two changes, still not introduced in the documents:
- the Executive elected for a period of more than one year (3 seems reasonable)
- the key factors or guidelines for the new voting system, or a full proposal.

We remain at your disposal for any clarification and we thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,
Leonardo Dal Zovo
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jag bifogar de två dokumenten till detta inlägg. Jag har läst igenom dem och tycker på det hela taget att ändringarna är vettiga. Jag välkomnar å det varmaste eventuella synpunkter från alla i Go-sverige. Om Du har några synpunkter på förslagen till ändrade stadgar, vänligen diskutera dem här i denna tråd senast julafton den 24:e december. Jag försöker vara med i diskussionen och kommer att sammanfatta eventuella punkter som vi vill framföra till EGF och skicka till dem i mellandagarna, så att de har våra synpunkter innan årets slut som de önskar.

Mvh
Eskil, ordförande SGF
Attachments
EGFConstitution2014-Introduction.pdf
Introduktion till förslaget om nya stadgar för EGF
(65.42 KiB) Downloaded 434 times
EGFConstitution2014.pdf
Förslag till nya stadgar för EGF
(256.44 KiB) Downloaded 545 times
Eskil

Re: Ändring av EGF stadgar

Post by Eskil »

Hej alla go-intresserade,
Nu har ett slutgiltigt förslag skickats ut om ändring av EGF (European Go Federation) stadgar. Jag läste tidigare utkast och gav en del synpunkter på detta. Om ni är intresserade av stadgarna (vilket påverkar t.ex. möjligheten att anordna EGC, och års avgifter som Sverige betalar till EGF) så finns den slutgiltiga versionen bifogad här som PDF. Denna kommer att röstas om på EGFs årsmöte under EGC i Rumänien 2014.

Mvh
Eskil
Attachments
EGFConstitution2014Final.pdf
(473.7 KiB) Downloaded 512 times