Gör en logo till EGF - vinn 500 EUR!

Om go i Sverige

Moderators: boywing, pel, sestir, pem

Eskil

Gör en logo till EGF - vinn 500 EUR!

Post by Eskil »

Nedan finns info om en designtävling för EGF. Om någon är intresserad så är det bara att följa instruktionerna. /Mvh Eskil, SGF.
--------------------------------------------------------
Dear all,
the european go federation is looking for a new logo. We will award the winner of the contest with 500 euro, the deadline for submitting a proposition is 1st of December.

We will first make a pre selection of the submitted logos and then present them to the public for a final decision so actually it will take longer than 1st of December.

There are no real restrictions of how and what quality you want to submit your work. Probably more than only one proposition makes sense and increases the chances and i guess it doesn't have to be a finished design you can of course also submit hand drawn sketches.

Submit all entries via email to ltrippel@gmail.com. You should receive an entry confirmation within 24 hours.

I'd be happy if you could forward this message on your national mailing list or directly to a fellow go player who could be interested in creating a new logo for us.

Regards,
Lorenz Trippel
EGF Secretary

For questions or inquiries use the forum:
http://www.eurogofed.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=118
Eskil

Re: Gör en logo till EGF - vinn 500 EUR!

Post by Eskil »

Dear all,

this is just a small reminder that the logo contest for the european go federatoin will end this weekend.

More information in our forum http://www.eurogofed.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=118

We've got plenty of participants already and i'm sure we will get some more to go over number 30!

During the next week we the board of the EGF will make a preselection and there will be an online vote afterwards here on this mailing list, not sure yet if we can do it with one vote, probably we will need two times to find the best one as they are so many good propositions ... but well you will be able to judge yourself soon.

Kind regards,
Lorenz
Eskil

Re: Gör en logo till EGF - vinn 500 EUR!

Post by Eskil »

Tävlingen om ny logo för EGF är nu avgjord och vann gjorde Michal Czub. Mer info, t.ex. det vinnande förslaget, kan ses här på EGFs forum.