Arrival in Bejing (Plans)

Information about previous trips
vertigo

Post by vertigo »

Hi, my plane will arrive in Bejing on the 14th, afaik that's one day ahead of the plane from Sweden. Any other people arriving on that day? We could arrange to meet at the airport and travel to the main site together.

Michal Parkola (vertigo (at) go (dot) art (dot) pl )
Myao

Post by Myao »

I will be there at 0700 on the 14th, so pls advise yr arrival time and we can meet there. Also Gonzalez from Mexico will also arrive on teh same day, 0945, so we may go t the apartmetns togetehr.

michael yao
vertigo

Post by vertigo »

My plane arrives at 0935 at the Bejing Capital Airport. Aeroflot flight SU 571 from Moscow. How shell we find each other? How long does it take to get to our place?

Thanks,
Michal
_jab_oe_

If needed

Post by _jab_oe_ »

Hi all,

I got an apartment, so if someone arrives even earlier, it would be no problem to provide a couch for sleeping. The place is close enough to the airport. Please mail me at jab endr oth -AT- gmx.de (no spaces) if needed, will seldom visit the forums !

Regards

Joerg
Myao

How mickal and vladimiro should meet?

Post by Myao »

Hi Vladox and Vertigo,

I dont think I can wait to pick u up on the 14th morning, I have to wait 2.5 hours and if yr plane is delayed, my whole day plan will be ruined, so u guys have to take a taxi to our place, I will be waiting thre instead.

I suggest:
that u excahnge yr email add here so u can write to each other and attach a photo so that u can easily recognise each other after arrive, yr plane time is very close SU571 0935 and BA39 0930

that u meet each other after exit, but pls do NOT go out of the airport building, after u take yr luggage and go out of the exit, pls turn directly left(still inside the building). There will be many people outside the exit, so left side will be very quiet. The international arrival is already placed on the left side of the building, so just 30 meters leftwards will be a perfect meeting place and u wont miss each other.

Pls carry out this plan and let me know by email, michaelyao@hotmail.com
thanks.

myao

Post by Guest »

Hi vertigo!
I arrive from London the same day you do. My plane no. is BA39, and it arrives to Beijing at 9:30 AM. You can take a look at a picture of me at my intro. BTW, my e-mail is vladox@mac.com
Im not sure i understood... is yours vertigo@go.art.pl?
Ill try to mail you there... anyway, i hope to meet you at the airport.

Cheers, Vlad.