Europeiska proffs i Asien

Om tävlingar i och kring Sverige

Moderators: boywing, pel, sestir, pem

Eskil

Europeiska proffs i Asien

Post by Eskil »

Våra två första EGF-proffs, Pavol och Ali, har blivit inbjudna till att spela i Japan - se nedan. /Mvh Eskil, SGF
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Go friends,

the Kansai Ki-in invited the first EGF professionals, Pavol Lisy 1p and Ali Jabarin 1p, to participate at the Sankei tournament in Japan. The first round will take place on Mon 27 Oct.

On Thu 24 Nov, Pavol and Ali will play exchange matches against young Japanese pros.

Live kifus of both events will be provided on the Kansai Ki-in website: http://kansaikiin.jp/subpage/live.html

Schedule:
Thu 23 Oct 12:30 pm in Japan (5:30 am CEST/GMT+2)
Exchange matches between Japan and Europe

Pavol 1p vs. Hashimoto Kan 1p
Ali 1p vs. Takashima Yugo 1p

Mon 27 Oct 10:00 am in Japan (2:00 am CET/GMT+1)
11th Sankei tournament, pro preliminaries 1st round

Pavol 1p vs. Yuki Satoshi 9p
Ali 1p vs. Saito Tadashi 8p

These links will redirect you to live kifus once the games have started.

Best regards,
Viktor Lin
Secretary of Austrian Go Federation
Eskil

Re: Europeiska proffs i Asien

Post by Eskil »

Hej alla,
Nu har Pavol och Ali varit i Japan. Viktor Lin har skrivit några rader om vistelsen, samt matcherna som spelades. Se nedan / Eskil, SGF
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Go friends,

I have summarised Pavol Lisy 1p and Ali Jabarin 1p's trip to Japan in 3 articles on EuroGoTV. You can find the links below.
Their overall score in official pro games is 2:3, links to the kifus within each article.
My source is Li Ting 1p from Kansai Ki-in, who was taking care of Pavol and Ali the whole time.

Links: First announcement
Exchange Match Japan vs. Europe
11th Sankei tournament

The pictures in the latter two articles are a courtesy of Japanese journalists and free to use.

Overall, Pavol and Ali have left a long-lasting impression of European Go on the Japanese professionals. Journalists from Japanese newspapers are planning to travel to Europe personally in the future to experience first-hand the European Go environment.

Best regards,
Viktor Lin aka Sandmann