European Go Congress 2014 i Rumänien

Om tävlingar i och kring Sverige

Moderators: boywing, pel, sestir, pem

Eskil

European Go Congress 2014 i Rumänien

Post by Eskil »

I skrivande stund så är EGC2013 i full gång. Men, redan nu finns anmälan uppe för nästa års EGC 2014 i Rumänien. Se nedan en något nerkortad version av inbjudan som kommit till Sveriges mailadress hos EGF.
Mvh Eskil
------------------------------------

Dear friends,

The registration for the 2014 European Go Congress has started! Please visit the official website: http://egc2014.com for more info or email us, the organizers at: info@egc2014.com if you have questions.

For reservations, travel information and other such info, please contact our travel partner at: travel@egc2014.com

The Congress will take place at Ramada Hotel, in the very center of Sibiu (Hermanstadt). I've attached an extensive description of this beautiful city.

Looking forward to meet you in Sibiu!

Tournament director,
Ion Florescu

SIBIU / HERMANNSTADT
Sibiu is one of the most important cultural centres of Romania and, in tandem with the city of Luxembourg, it was designated a European Capital of Culture for the year 2007. Formerly the centre of the Transylvanian Saxons

You can travel to Sibiu by plane:
· 2 x flights / day from Munich (Germany) by Lufthansa
· 1 x flight / day from Vienna (Austria) by Austrian Airlines
· 3 x flights / week from Stuttgart (Germany) by BlueAir
· 5 x flights / week from Bucharest (Romania) by Tarom

Airport located near Sibiu:
· Aiport Targu Mures (100 km from Sibiu): here you have several conections from Barcelona, London, Roma, Madrid, Milano, Dortmund, Paris and Budapest by WizzAir
· Aiport Cluj Napoca (180 km from Sibiu): here you have several conections from Barcelona, London, Roma, Madrid, Milano, Dortmund, Paris, Bruxelles, Budapest and Tel Aviv by Wizzair + Munchen with Lufthansa + Vienna with Austrian Airlines

You can travel to Sibiu by care:
· The city is direct on the mai road E 68 + E 81

You can travel to Sibiu by train:
· 1 x train / day from Budapest (Hungary)
· 3 x train / day from Bucharest (Romania)
· 1 x train / day from Vienna (Austria) to Alba Iulia or Medias (only 60 km from Sibiu)